Once you have created your SAPUI5 or FIORI app in Eclipse, the project can be uploaded into the SAPUI5 repository as a BSP application.
The ABAP report /UI5/UI5_REPOSITORY_LOAD can be used to upload the UI5 application.
- Execute the report /UI5/UI5_REPOSITORY_LOAD in se38.
- Enter the Z name for the SAPUI5 App.
- Choose Upload.
- A dialog box will appear prompting to enter the application source directory.
- Enter the Eclipse project source directory, WebContent, and click on OK.
- A summary of the objects to be uploaded is displayed.
- Click on the green highlighted link.
- The files are now uploaded.
- The following is shown in the status bar.
- Check the BSP application zwalkthrough in se80.
- Fix the src location of the file sap-ui-core.js if needed to
- Also, check the service name zwalkthrough in SICF.
- Right-click on choose Test service.
- The application runs successfully in the browser.